[mary-users] cannot download

Sarah Keogh Sarah.Keogh at navman.com
Thu Feb 16 01:39:52 CET 2006

Hi,

I was interested in downloading your system. I downloaded 419mb of the
422mb because the web based one was 'corrupted' and then it justs topped
downloading. I tried to join your list but when I attempt to confirm my
membership via your website I get a 401 error. I am under this email and
I sent through a membership request.

Can you help me get a copy of this software somehow?

Regards,

Sarah Keogh
Graduate Usability Engineer
DDI: +64 9 4811329

Extension 9329
Navman New Zealand

7-21 Kawana Street, Northcote
PO Box. 68 155 Newton
Auckland, New Zealand
TEL: +64 9 481 0500
FAX: +64 9 480 3176
http://www.navman.com <http://www.navman.com/>
Designers & Manufacturers of GPS, Communication and Marine Products

This email (including any attachments) is confidential, may be
privileged and contain rights that belong to Navman NZ Limited. Any
unauthorised use of this email is expressly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return email, fax or phone and then delete all copies of this email and
any attachments to it. This email does not necessarily reflect the views
of Navman NZ Limited.

To the maximum extent permitted by law, Navman NZ Limited will not be
liable in any way (including in respect of negligence) for viruses and
other defects or changes made to this email or any attachments to it
after transmission from Navman NZ Limited.