[mary-users] cannot download

Marc Schröder schroed at dfki.de
Thu Feb 16 08:06:47 CET 2006

***********************
Warning: Your file, mary-install-3.0.0.jar, contains more than 32 files after decompression and cannot be scanned.

Hi,

sounds to me like there is a problem with your internet connection... :-|

I attach a copy of the web-based installer, but I doubt that will be of
any help because if your internet connection was indeed unreliable, the
installer will fail to download the component packages...

Have you tried with a different browser, or from a different machine?

Best regards,

Marc