[mary-users] Mary TTS on an Intel MacBook Pro? Installation problem

Brigitte Brigitte.Endres-Niggemeyer at fh-hannover.de
Wed Oct 24 07:56:54 CEST 2007

Hello,

we tried to install Mary TTS on a MacBook Pro,
The first suprise: We downloaded the newest release 3.1.0 and got
3.1.beta1. Is this correct?

After that, starting the server went wrong. The attached screenshot
shows the error message. The CARTDurationModeller seems to cause it.
Would it help to use a locally compiled version of the
CARTDurationModeller? A look into the source: the
CARTDurationModeller is there, at the right place.

Or what else can we do to make Mary TTS run on this machine?

Thanks for any good hint!

Brigitte Endres-Niggemeyer