[mary-users] Bundling Mary

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Wed Apr 23 09:04:13 CEST 2008

Thanks for the hint regarding the javadoc. I still don't know what has
gone wrong there, but after I restarted the web server, emptying the
browser cache and reloading the page fixed it for me.

To use MARY from java code, the easiest is to use the
MaryClientUser.java from the examples/ folder as a model. The idea is
that your code uses the java-based MARY client implementation to connect
ot the MARY server, which can run on any machine.

Cheers,
Marc

Joe Toth schrieb:
> Is there a way to include Mary in an application?
>
> Basically I want to talk to a user throughout my application. What steps
> would I have to take to bundle Mary and be able to generate speech from
> Java. Is this possible?
>
> Also, the http://mary.dfki.de/javadoc/ section is showing up as HTML for
> me. I'm guessing a mimetype is incorrect somewhere on the webserver.
>
> Thanks!

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Chair W3C Emotion ML Incubator http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI Speech Group http://mary.dfki.de
Project Leader DFG project PAVOQUE http://mary.dfki.de/pavoque

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: