[mary-users] there's something about Mary

ximo wallas igguana26 at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 12:36:35 CEST 2008

Hi there!
Can somebody help me with this questions??
1 - where can I find any documentation on how to install Mary in a windows server 2003 with IIS. Internet Information Services 6??
2 - Is there somewhere an script example of PHP making Mary talk??
We would like to generate MP3 with the speech to be processed trough flash, something like this:

Flash takes the string, sends it to PHP and php uses Mary to convert it to MP3 and gives it back to Flash. Is this sequence logical with Mary?? Should we try another thing?

Thanks in advance for your help !!