[mary-users] HMMVoiceConfigure

Marcela Charfuelan Marcela.Charfuelan at dfki.de
Fri Dec 18 11:22:27 CET 2009

Hello Thorsten,

I am a bit confuse about the version you are using, one of the changes
we made in the latest version
is that we put all files related to HTS in a directory hts/
so that might be the reason why you do not find your data/scripts or
configure.ac they should be now in hts/
which version precisely are you using? do you have a hts directory?

Regards,

Marcela.

Thorsten Westermann wrote:
> Hello Marcela,
>
> I do have the wav and text folder, and there are files in it.
> However, HMMVoiceConfigure tells me that they are missing.
>
> Do you have any other idea what might be going wrong?
>
> I will explain what I did...
>
> I made a new voice directory
> I copied my wav files into the wav directory
> I created the text.data.done file
> I adopted the settings of the VoiceImporterGUI to fit my voice name, adjusted the label pause deleter, etc.
>
> The VoiceImporterGUI runs every component fine until in HMMVoiceDataPreparation it stops.
> I noticed that the folder "data\scripts" is not in my voice directory.
> I copied this folder over from one of my earlier attempts, wondering it was there but not in my last attempt.
> After doing that, the HMMVoiceDataPreparation works fine and creates the raw files.
>
> After that the HMMVoiceConfigure should do its job, but it complains that the wav and text folders are not found.
> (Error is:
> Checking directories and files for running HTS training scripts...
> Problem with wav and data/raw directories: wav files and raw files do not exist.
> Problem with wav and data/raw directories: wav files and raw files do not exist.
> Problem with transcription directories text or data/utts (Festival format): utts files and text files do not exist.
>  the transcriptions in the directory text will be used to generate the phonelab directory, if there are no data/utts files(in Festival format), please provide the transcriptions of the files you are going to use for trainning.
> Problems with directories wav, text or data/raw, they do not exist or they are empty.
> )
>
> Just a side note (I don't know if it's important):
> I don't have the configure.ac file in my current voice folder, although I have this file in one of my earlier attemtps. Is that bad?
>
> Thank you for your help again.
>
> MfG
> Westermann

 Marcela Charfuelan, Researcher, DFKI GmbH
 Projektbuero Berlin, Alt-Moabit 91c, 10559 Berlin, Germany
 Phone: +49 (0)30 39491821
 URL  : http://www.dfki.de/~charfuel/
 Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
 Geschaeftsfuehrung:
 Dr. Walter Olthoff
 Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
 Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes