[mary-users] VoiceImportTools - PhonelabelFeatureAligner

Igor igorcouto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 16:43:48 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am using VoiceImportTools to build a new mary voice. In
PhonelabelFeatureAligner component of the Verify Alignment group, I am
having a problem, like:

    arctic_a0494 Adding pause unit in labels before unit 0
 Non-matching units found: feature file '0' vs. label file '37' (Unit 0)
    arctic_a0495 Adding pause unit in labels before unit 0
 Non-matching units found: feature file '0' vs. label file '37' (Unit 0)
    arctic_a0496 Adding pause unit in labels before unit 0
 Non-matching units found: feature file '0' vs. label file '37' (Unit 0)
    arctic_a0497 Adding pause unit in labels before unit 0
 Non-matching units found: feature file '0' vs. label file '37' (Unit 0)
    arctic_a0498 Adding pause unit in labels before unit 0
 Non-matching units found: feature file '0' vs. label file '37' (Unit 0)
    arctic_a0499 Adding pause unit in labels before unit 0

All my files are with this "problem" and I can not proceed ahead...

--
Eng. Igor Costa do Couto
Engenharia da Computação - UFPa
igorcouto at gmail.com