[mary-users] Festvox2MaryTranscripts not in voice import tool

Clifton Craig clifton.craig at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 04:25:11 CEST 2010

I had the very same problem. I eventually ended up comparing the JavaDocs for 3.x and 4.0 to see if the class existed. When I found the class in 4.0 I relized you can run it directly from the cmdline. Wish I had known about the little hidden option.

Clifton Craig
Software Engineer
http://codeforfun.wordpress.com
clifton.craig at gmail.com