[mary-users] Voice Import Tools - Transcripts Convertion group disappeared in openmary-4.0.0

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Wed Mar 24 16:35:55 CET 2010

Dear Igor,

this component was disabled in the release version. You can re-enable it by editing the file importMain.config in your voice building directory. Look for the lines

> #group transcripts Transcripts Convertion
>
> #marytts.tools.voiceimport.Mary2FestvoxTranscripts transcripts
> #marytts.tools.voiceimport.Festvox2MaryTranscripts transcripts

and change them to

> group transcripts Transcripts Convertion
>
> #marytts.tools.voiceimport.Mary2FestvoxTranscripts transcripts
> marytts.tools.voiceimport.Festvox2MaryTranscripts transcripts

(i.e. remove the leading # in two lines)

Best wishes,

/**
 * Ingmar Steiner
 * Researcher, Language Technology
 * German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence
 *
 * Campus D3 1 +1.18
 * D-66123 Saarbrücken
 * Germany
 * Phone: ++49-681-302-5263
 * Email: ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
 *
 * Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
 * Trippstadter Straße 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
 * Geschäftsführung:
 * Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
 * Dr. Walter Olthoff
 * Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
 * Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
 * Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313