[mary-users] MaryTTS client

Marc Schroeder marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Mon Mar 22 10:10:05 CET 2010

Hello Giannis,

the binary data you get back should be an audio file, I think a WAV file
if you don't specify AUDIO=... on the request.

Is there a reason why you prefer the deprecated socket format over the
new http protocol?

Best regards,
Marc

On 21.03.10 21:00, giannis assiouras wrote:
> Hi
> I am developing a client for the MaryTTS server.The server runs as a
> socket server.Initially I start a new request by sending to the server
> the string "MARY IN=TEXT OUT=AUDIO LOCALE=en_US". The server responds
> with the request ID integer and then I send this integer back through
> DataSocket and after that the string I want to be synthesized. The
> server responds
> with the processing result.
> How do I use the processing result sent by the server to get the sound
> output?

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Project leader for DFKI in SSPNet http://sspnet.eu
Project leader PAVOQUE http://mary.dfki.de/pavoque
Associate Editor IEEE Trans. Affective Computing http://computer.org/tac
Editor W3C EmotionML Working Draft http://www.w3.org/TR/emotionml/
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI TTS Group http://mary.dfki.de

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: