[mary-users] Mary-users Digest, Vol 53, Issue 13

Joy sourav.joy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 13:57:43 CET 2010

Hello Marc,

Vaachak is a commercial product of my company since 10 years. On July 2010
we launched a Voice named PAYA which is a Bengali (Indic Language) Voice.

We have not used any part of MARY TTS in that voice.It is launched by
entirely our owned tools and libraries.

Me and my team are working on automatic labelling of MARY TTS to speed-up
the voice building process.
As mentioned in my previous mail word level labelling are quite good but
sub-word level labelling are still not up to mark. Thats why I asked for
technical support.

I'm sorry to tell you that I didn't recieve any of your mail related to
clarification.

Hope everything is now sorted out.

I am interested in making more voices, so I want your help and support. If
possible can we have a collaborative approach or discussion regarding the
labelling.

--
Regards
Sourav Nandy