[mary-users] Mary-users Digest, Vol 53, Issue 13

Marc Schroeder marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Tue Nov 23 15:05:02 CET 2010

Hello Sourav,

thanks for the clarification. Indeed, emails can be lost, that may be
why the earlier attempt to get feedback from you has failed.

I am satisfied with the explanation that Vaachak predates the public
release of MARY TTS, and I trust that, should you use part of our voice
building tools in the future to add voices to your product, you will
mention this in the context of the release.

As to the concrete request on labelling, please refer to
http://mary.opendfki.de/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#bugreport for the
type of information that is needed to give a meaningful answer.

Regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-85775-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: