[mary-users] Mary-users Digest, Vol 51, Issue 17

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Tue Oct 12 16:06:29 CEST 2010

Hi Thorsten,

it's not surprising that .lab files with commas as decimal separators cause problems. I'm pretty sure that violates the XWaves label file format specification. Could you please explain how you ended up with commas in those files? Which tool or program was used to create them?

Best wishes,

/**
 * Ingmar Steiner
 * Researcher, Language Technology
 * German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence
 *
 * Campus D3 1 +1.18
 * D-66123 Saarbrücken
 * Germany
 * Phone: ++49-681-857-75-5263 (NEW!)
 * Email: ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
 *
 * Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
 * Trippstadter Straße 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
 * Geschäftsführung:
 * Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
 * Dr. Walter Olthoff
 * Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
 * Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
 * Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313