[mary-users] Error trying to apply HTS patch (mary 4.1.1)

Thorsten Westermann thorstenwestermann at gmx.net
Wed Sep 15 19:38:16 CEST 2010

Hello!

Yes, I do that, and check_install_external_programs.sh tells me each time that ehmm is not found, and if I want to install it.

I say "y", and the script installs it successfully, it says "ehmm succesffully installed in: /home/jars/marytts/lib/external/bin

But when I run the voiceimport tools and MCEPMaker, it says "Cannot run program "/project/mary/Festival/speech_tools//bin/ch_wave"... No such file or directory.

And when I then run the script again, it asks me again if I want to install ehmm.

When I click the wrench besides the MCEPMaker in the voice import GUI, the MCEPMaker.estDir points to /project/Mary/Festival/speech_tools

I have tried changing it to all possible paths, but I either missed one or something is totally wrong here, that's why I thought I had to build Festvox.

MfG,
Westermann

-------- Original-Nachricht --------