[mary-users] Problem with HMMVoiceMakeVoice component

Marcela Charfuelan Marcela.Charfuelan at dfki.de
Mon Aug 22 10:54:45 CEST 2011

Hello,
Maybe make sure that the versions of HTS patch and HTS engine are
compatible.
Which versions are you using?

Regards,
Marcela.

On 08/19/2011 06:53 PM, Anderson Foscarini wrote:
> Hello,
> I am building a brazilian portuguese voice for the MARY TTS system,
> and i'm having the following error at the HMMVoiceMakeVoice component:
>
> Step: Start synthesizing waveforms using hts_engine at Sex Ago  5
> 16:02:11 BRT 2011
> ERR>
> ERR> Error: HTS_Model_load_pdf: MSD weight should be within 0.0 to 1.0.
>
> Has anyone ever had this error and knows how to surpass it?
>
> Thanks.

  Marcela Charfuelan, Researcher, DFKI GmbH
  Projektbuero Berlin, Alt-Moabit 91c, D-10559 Berlin, Germany
  Phone: +49 (0)30 23895-1821
  URL  : http://www.dfki.de/~charfuel/
  Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
  Geschaeftsfuehrung:
  Dr. Walter Olthoff
  Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
  Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes