[mary-users] Dictionary format

SANDIPAN CHAKROBORTY mail2sandi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:08:34 CET 2011

Hi Ingmar,

Thank you very much for your helpful answer. I got fst file after "saving".

Another question is , If I want to generate allophones using my phone set
and my new lexicon; how do I proceed?

Regards,

Sandipan

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Ingmar Steiner <ingmar.steiner at inria.fr>wrote:

> Dear Sandipan,
>
> How are you running the TranscriptionTool? The steps to follow are:
>
> 1) Load the allophones file
>
> 2) Load the dictionary (or database)
>
> 3) Train and predict
>
> 4) Save (or Save as...)
>
> The last step will generate the fst file.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> -Ingmar
>

> On 14.03.2011 14:52, SANDIPAN CHAKROBORTY wrote:
>
>>  Hi all,
>> For a new language training, if we have phoneset and dictionary how do I
>>  get */cmudict.fst file/*, which will be required for latter stage of
>> the system? I inputted my phoneset and dictionary (word and
>> corresponding transcription) in Transcription tool. LTS training is fine
>> but I am not getting */.fst/* file.
>> Any help regarding this will be really helpful.
>> Best regards,
>> Sandipan

> Ingmar Steiner
> Postdoctoral Researcher
>
> LORIA Speech Group, Nancy, France
> National Institute for Research in
> Computer Science and Control (INRIA)

Sandipan Chakroborty
Ex-Institute Research Scholar
Speech and Bio-Medical Group, Control System Lab.
Department of Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur,
Kharagpur- 721 302
Alternate Email:  sandipan at ece.iitkgp.ernet.in,
sandipan.chakroborty at gmail.com
Web: http://goutamsaha.iitkgp.googlepages.com/home