[mary-users] emm labeler path

Sotiris MANITSARIS sotiris.manitsaris at espci.fr
Fri Mar 18 11:39:08 CET 2011

Dear colleagues,

Trying to install the OpenMary voice import tools, I receive red lines on
the components of the voice import tools and more precisely on the ehmm
labeler.
I realised that the path of the ehmm component is correctly installed
using this command:
$MARY_BASE/lib/external/check_install_external_programs.sh -install
But, when I want to check all the OpenMary paths, using the following
command:
$MARY_BASE/lib/external/check_install_external_programs.sh -check
the ehmm path is missing.
How could avoid this problem ?

Best regards
Sotiris
--
Sotiris Manitsaris
Post-doctorant
sotiris.manitsaris at espci.fr

Laboratoire SIGnaux, Modèles et Apprentissage statistique

École Supérieure de Physique et de Chimie Industrielles
de la Ville de Paris
10, rue Vauquelin | 75231 Paris Cedex 05 | France
www.espci-paristech.fr