[mary-users] No sound while using our own Turkish voice

Marcela Charfuelan Marcela.Charfuelan at dfki.de
Thu May 5 13:40:59 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am afraid the only solution right now, would be to downsample your DB
to 16K, I found that the vocoder has hard coded that sampling rate
(bad.... ) , so even if you change the sampling rate in the
configuration file, you will not be able to get proper sound.
sorry about that.  But also, the filters we use for mixed excitation
were designed for 16K, so if you are using 44K maybe you need to tune a
bit those filters.

I am updating right now the hts_engine to version 1.04 so this problem
will be solved in the next release. Thanks for reporting it!

Regards,
Marcela.