[mary-users] Voice adaptation

Marcela Charfuelan Marcela.Charfuelan at dfki.de
Thu Sep 8 09:57:44 CEST 2011

Hello,

On the trunk version of openmary we have updated scripts and programs
for HTS 2.2beta and HTK-3.4.1 but I am still testing...
I hope I can finish testing and updating the wiki documentation by the
end of the month.

Regarding Adaptation, I am also testing it (a simple version might be
ready as well by the end of the month), but I encountered some problems
that also have been reported by other users on the HTS mailing list, so,
not sure when this problem will be solved.

Regards,
Marcela.

On 09/07/2011 12:00 PM, Guillaume Galou wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I read several posts in the ML dealing with voice adaptation. The next
> release of OpenMARY will include HTS speaker adaptation.
> For the time being, what are according to you, the best distribution and
> procedures to use for the french language ?
>
> Just like Mr Cai (august post), I would like to create new voices from
> the latest developed french voice.
>
> Friendly,
>
> Guillaume

  Marcela Charfuelan, Researcher, DFKI GmbH
  Projektbuero Berlin, Alt-Moabit 91c, D-10559 Berlin, Germany
  Phone: +49 (0)30 23895-1821
  URL  : http://www.dfki.de/~charfuel/
  Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
  Geschaeftsfuehrung:
  Dr. Walter Olthoff
  Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
  Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes