[mary-users] Mary me

Klemens Bobenhausen bobenhausen at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 1 07:45:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

we want to use Mary to sythesize poems that we algoritmically produced
before. These poems have a metrical pattern. What we try to do is to
import our own PHONEMES into maryXML format and switch the stress on
those positions of the poem were the "prosody of normal dicourse" does
not fit with the metrical pattern. The PHONEMES themself are finished.
Our Lexikon has about 300.000 words, is syllable segmentated, knows the
right stress positions and is tranformed into marySAMPA. We now the
metrical stress pattern of the poem and the positions of the text where
the poem generates metrical complexity (between the stress pattern of
the poem and the stress of normal discourse).

With these datas we want to convert PHONEMES to AUDIO.

Is there anyone out there who could help us a little with that step?

Best and thanks in advance

Klemens

-
--