[mary-users] Mary me

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at inria.fr
Mon Apr 2 09:47:51 CEST 2012

Dear Klemens,

Assuming your PHONEMES input is valid (i.e., doesn't contain any unknown
allophones), there should be no problem in running the synthesis. (If
you do this on a local, multi-processor machine, you should be able to
synthesize in parallel, saving some time.)

 From your message, I'm not sure what your question is; have you tried
and failed? If so, which step seems to be the problem?

Best wishes,

-Ingmar

P.S. Note that things will be somewhat more complicated if you plan to
support secondary stress; see for instance this thread:

http://www.dfki.de/pipermail/mary-users/2012-February/001106.html

--
Ingmar Steiner
Postdoctoral Researcher