[mary-users] Tibetan support ?

Tee G. Peng chinesedream at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 10:40:27 CEST 2012

Dear Ingmar

Thank you very much for the info.  I couldn't get the v3.6 run though.
It complains about not able to connect to  localhost:59125.

Below is the complete error message:

MARY client cannot connect to MARY server at localhost:59125
Make sure that you have started the mary server or specify a different
host or port using maryclient -Dserver.host

My system is Mac OS 10.8, Mountain Lion. v4 and v5 run OK, and both
are also connecting to 59125 port.

Is there a particular reason that the Tibetan language discontinued?

I'm learning Tibetan, and think this could  be a very useful tool.

Best regards,

Tee