[mary-users] Request for help in the installation of Open Mary Telugu voice.

nageswara1982 at gmail.com nageswara1982 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:38:16 CET 2012

Dear All,
I'd like to install Open Mary Telugu voice to use with NVDA.  I got two files from a friend, namely, JavaSetup6u30.exe and openmary-standalone-install-4.0.x.jar.  I want to know whether the installation process is accessible with screen readers and whether the above two files are useful or any other files are required for using the Telugu voice.  Please guide in the simplest language and method.
Thanks and regards.