[mary-users] Request for help in the installation of Open Mary Telugu voice.

Sathish Pammi sathishc.pammi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:13:52 CET 2012

Hi,

It is better to download recent version:
http://mary.dfki.de/Download/mary-4.3.0-released
Once you install java in your machine, you have to run the standalone jar
file. During installation, it will pop-up "mary-component-installer" with
left side language packages and right-side corresponding voices for that
language. You have to select "te" (i.e. Telugu) modules and voices.

Hope that helps,
Best regards,
Sathish

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 8:38 AM, <nageswara1982 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I'd like to install Open Mary Telugu voice to use with NVDA.  I got two
> files from a friend, namely, JavaSetup6u30.exe and
> openmary-standalone-install-4.0.x.jar.  I want to know whether the
> installation process is accessible with screen readers and whether the
> above two files are useful or any other files are required for using the
> Telugu voice.  Please guide in the simplest language and method.
> Thanks and regards.

Dr. Sathish Chandra Pammi
Postdoctoral Researcher
Télécom ParisTech, Dept. TSI,