[mary-users] Fwd: Mary fr voice

Marcela Charfuelan Marcela.Charfuelan at dfki.de
Mon Sep 9 09:35:43 CEST 2013

Hello Hugues Leprieur,

I am copying your email to the mary-users mailing list (maybe you can
register there), so you can get more feedback on this issue.
As far as I know there are some components for French that were
developed for Mary 4.3, and somebody will try to update those for Mary 5.1
I think in the next release of Mary, version 5.1, those components might
be included.

Regards,
Marcela.