[mary-users] How to install voices using installer?

Robert Schuon rschuon at shoutomatic.com
Tue Apr 1 19:32:17 CEST 2014

After looking at the hts logs, here is more data on the problem:

  Processing Data: 367.cmp ; Label 367.lab
  Utterance prob per frame = 1.228482e+02
  Processing Data: 368.cmp ; Label 368.lab
  Utterance prob per frame = 1.198192e+02
  Processing Data: 369.cmp ; Label 369.lab
  Utterance prob per frame = 1.248938e+02
  Processing Data: 370.cmp ; Lab

369.lab
#
1.135000 125 _
1.530000 125 AI
1.620000 125 n
2.125000 125 @U
2.295000 125 I
2.510000 125 t
2.725000 125 k
3.360000 125 {
3.390000 125 n
3.405000 125 A
3.625000 125 t
3.710000 125 g
4.350000 125 @U
4.405000 125 A
4.780000 125 n
6.130000 125 _

370.lab
#
1.240000 125 _
1.415000 125 O
1.775000 125 r
1.960000 125 I
2.105000 125 z
2.275000 125 I
2.315000 125 t
2.785000 125 O
2.800000 125 l
3.105000 125 r
3.400000 125 E
3.495000 125 d
3.710000 125 i
4.850000 125 _

It cuts off right in the middle of processing 370.lab, and throws the error.  I know I have seen that before in the user's list as an issue.  I will check the list for the issue and hopefully a solution.

Bob

--
ShoutOmatic.com
"Stop Typing, Start Shouting!"