[mary-users] Problems with ehmmLabeler while working on Voice Import Tools

Prabhat Raj Gautam gtmprabhat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:13:32 CEST 2014

Dear all,
I am using MaryTTS 5.0 on Ubuntu 13.10. I am new to both MaryTTS and
Ubuntu. When I started Voice Import Tool, AllophonesExtractor worked fine
but running EHMMLabeler generated an exception. The whole message reads
like:

"Preparing voice database for labelling using EHMM :
See $ROOTDIR/ehmm/log.txt for EHMM Labelling status...
Setting up EHMM directory ...
java.lang.Exception: The component EHMMLabeler produced the following
exception:
    at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.DatabaseImportMain$8.run(DatabaseImportMain.java:297)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/prabhat/path2/my
voice/ehmm/etc/ehmm.featSettings (No such file or directory)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:212)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:165)
    at marytts.tools.voiceimport.EHMMLabeler.setup(EHMMLabeler.java:237)
    at marytts.tools.voiceimport.EHMMLabeler.compute(EHMMLabeler.java:153)
    at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.DatabaseImportMain$8.run(DatabaseImportMain.java:294)
"

I can't see log.txt file in ehmm (path for which is
home/prabhat/marytts-master/lib/external) directory. What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Prabhat