[mary-users] Running the installed French Voices

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Mon Dec 1 07:44:32 CET 2014

Dear Amir,

the voices names are visible in several places, including the component
installer and browser interface. You need to specify the correct name in
your code, for example, `setVoice("upmc-pierre-hsmm")`.

Note that the French voices were renamed back in September to conform to
our naming conventions. Upgrading your MaryTTS dependency version to a
recent stable release (e.g., 5.1.1) should help solve the issue for you.

Please open an issue on GitHub if problems persist.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar