[mary-users] french voices, 404

Jaume Ferrete jaume.ferrete at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 13:08:26 CET 2014

I confirm 5.1.1 french voices seem to work well with MARY 5.1

The reason I am not directly installing 5.1.1 is because I seem to only
find it in source, at github releases page, and I am not familiar with
using MAVE to compile this. Plus this is my first time running a server. So
it seems more difficult than possibly is, and takes quite some time to
understand what not to do.

Thank you again!

Jaume