[mary-users] No known way of generating output from input

John Aoga johnaoga at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:49:56 CET 2014

Hi,
Check in MARYBASE/target/marytts-builder-5.1-SNAPSHOT/lib and in
MARYBASE/target/marytts-5.1-SNAPSHOT/lib if you have got the file of your
language: marytts-lang-xx-5.1-SNAPSHOT.jar (where xx is the name of your
language).

If you don't find it somewhere:
1.  copy and paste it into the folder where you don't see it
2. do mvn install
3. and try again your test

Regards.

> Dear Omid,
>
> in general, this error means that no Mary modules can be found in the
> module registry that satisfy your request. Unfortunately, I can't give
> specific advice without knowing any details.
>
> Please open a new issue on GitHub and provide DEBUG level output from
> your MaryTTS server.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> -Ingmar
>
> On 15.12.14 20:18, Omid Pourhadi wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to add a new language to maryTTS.
> > after Step 4 base on github documentation, I run server to test a simple
> > text but I get following error :
> >
> > java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: No known way of generating
> output from input -- no processing path through modules.
> >       at marytts.server.Request.processOneChunk(Request.java:508)
> >       at marytts.server.Request.processOrLookupOneChunk(Request.java:389)
> >       at marytts.server.Request.process(Request.java:336)
> >       at
> marytts.server.http.SynthesisRequestHandler.process(SynthesisRequestHandler.java:272)
> >       at
> marytts.server.http.SynthesisRequestHandler.handleClientRequest(SynthesisRequestHandler.java:98)
> >       at
> marytts.server.http.BaseHttpRequestHandler.handle(BaseHttpRequestHandler.java:144)
> >       at
> org.apache.http.nio.protocol.BufferingHttpServiceHandler$RequestHandlerAdaptor.handle(BufferingHttpServiceHandler.java:189)
> >       at
> org.apache.http.nio.protocol.SimpleNHttpRequestHandler.handle(SimpleNHttpRequestHandler.java:51)
> >       at
> org.apache.http.nio.protocol.AsyncNHttpServiceHandler.processRequest(AsyncNHttpServiceHandler.java:453)
> >       at
> org.apache.http.nio.protocol.AsyncNHttpServiceHandler.requestReceived(AsyncNHttpServiceHandler.java:225)
> >       at
> org.apache.http.nio.protocol.BufferingHttpServiceHandler.requestReceived(BufferingHttpServiceHandler.java:127)
> >       at
> org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultNHttpServerConnection.consumeInput(DefaultNHttpServerConnection.java:161)
> >       at
> org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultServerIOEventDispatch.inputReady(DefaultServerIOEventDispatch.java:147)
> >       at
> org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.readable(BaseIOReactor.java:161)
> >       at
> org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvent(AbstractIOReactor.java:335)
> >       at
> org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvents(AbstractIOReactor.java:315)
> >       at
> org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.execute(AbstractIOReactor.java:275)
> >       at
> [...]

A.J.O.R. -