[mary-users] Developer Question

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Wed Mar 12 10:20:34 CET 2014

Dear Matthew,

thanks for the clarification... =)

But it does bring up again the related issue of hooking MaryTTS up to
OS-level accessibility frameworks (SAPI etc.), which is still on the
wishlist... Then one might just click "Start speaking" or whatever and
have MaryTTS read your selected text right PDFKit. But integrating this
would be a project on its own...

Best wishes,

-Ingmar