[mary-users] Mary TTS unit selection tuning

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Wed Mar 12 12:53:21 CET 2014

Dear Srinidhi,

the workflow you outline should give you a reasonably smooth-sounding
unit-selection voice. But it will sound just as flat and emotionless as
the recordings. If that's what you expect, then fine.

Pronunciation errors are more than possible and don't necessarily have
to do with the voice data. Without knowing any details, I would also
have a look at the pronunciation predicted by the language component,
just to rule out upstream errors.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar