[mary-users] Guide For Beginner

Amila Indrajith anjeldethwings at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:43:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm Amila from Faculty of the Engineering University of Peradeniya ,
Sri Lanka.I'm planning to contribute Open Source project to develop my
experience. So I am kind of interesting about this project and I would
like to join this project.But I have no idea about how should I start
and what kind of bugs I can fix as a beginner . Could someone please
guide me?

Regards,
Amila
--

Amila Indrajith
Undergraduate at University Of Peradeniya