[mary-users] Guide For Beginner

Sébastien Le Maguer slemaguer at coli.uni-saarland.de
Sun Jun 26 16:00:59 CEST 2016

Hello,

thanks a lot for the proposition. You can find some issues opened here : https://github.com/marytts/marytts/issues. Pick what you can do, go through the code and try to understand what is going on. That is the only way I know to contribute to a project.

Kind regards,
Sébastien

--
Dr. Sébastien Le Maguer