[mary-users] RES: MaryTTS Viseme data

Jose Carlos de Oliveira oliveirakol at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 14:41:42 CEST 2017

Dear Joan Pere Sanchez,

Let explain what we have and where we´d like to go.

1)      WHAT WE HAVE

a.      Web Software solution with Voice Sintetizer and an Avatar with have specifics motions known by person with have Hearing Problems and understands (LIBRAS) (Brazilian Sign Language). Our Voice Sintentizer is used for who have visual system problems and other.

2)      WHERE WE´D LIKE TO GO.

a.      Motion detection Systems:-

                                                    i.     It will allow person with have Hearing Problems communicate with normal peoples. It system will detect LIBRAS symbols and will convert them to words that will played by TTS.

b.      Natural Voice Detection System:

                                                    i.     It will allow person with have Hearing Problems looks to an Avatar with will reply in LIBRAS symbols what persons are talking.

1.      Normal Class Rooms.

2.      Watch Movies.

3.      Detailed voice to text conversion for business.

4.      And much more.

c.      Local Voice Translation.

                                                    i.     Brazil is a white country with different accents. In some cases, is important talk with correct local accent. It allow easeful understanding what is talking.

d.      TTS auto detecting and talking correct Pontuation, exclamations....

                                                    i.     The TTS solutions I know, just talk as reading an text. By the way, in some cases it need to compose phrasys with “?,!...” that need some special manner to reproduce it sounds.  This would allow the listener to fell that he was talking to a real person.

Important:  Almost all solutions I talked above exists, but, still very expansive to our market.

Regards,

Oliveira/Jose Carlos de

Pessoal

Brasilia - DF - Lago Norte