[mary-users] German voice source files available?

Hendrik Motza fruchti91 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 26 00:54:44 CEST 2017

Hi,

I thought I could try to create further german voices for marytts. I
already found the link (
http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/cmu_arctic/packed/cmu_us_slt_arctic-0.95-release.tar.bz2)
to thecmu arctic voice files. I was wondering if there are also voice files
available for german voices (bits or maybe others)?
Apart from the wav files I am especially interested in the transcription. I
would like to see the training sentences used by others to create german
voices. I guess the choice of sentences can affect the quality of the
results or at least reduce the neccessary amount of recordings to reach
good results.

Does anyone know where to get such german voice files from or can suggest a
set of training sentences?

Thx in advance!

Hendrik