[Rock-dev] Problems with Types -> new Orogen version

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Wed Aug 10 10:24:05 CEST 2011

I just pushed an new orogen version.

On the new version you could use the following command in orogen deployments

load_type "watever/type"

but of course, you need still to include/import the type first.

This will fix the Problem that only types can be used that are provided
throught tasks.

Matthias

P.S.
do i need to document this anywhere?