[Rock-dev] Heavy changes in rock's autoproj configuration

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Wed Aug 17 09:59:46 CEST 2011

On 08/15/2011 06:54 PM, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> On 08/15/2011 05:18 PM, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
>> I'll push in the following day(s) a major change in the base rock
>> configuration, more precisely how the flavors are handled
>>
>>       https://rock.opendfki.de/wiki/WikiStart/Toolchain/Flavors
>>
>> I'll push it only when both the Rock and RockDFKI builds work fine on
>> the build server (they are both currently broken).
>>
>> I'll announce it first to the list, and announce it again when
>> everything looks fine again on the build server.
> I'm pushing NOW, it will give me some leeway during the (european) night.
Everything seems to be fine

For maintainers of autoproj configuration and package sets, you need to
remove the "branch: $ROCK_FLAVOR" stanzas from your autoproj/manifest
(if you had it) when importing rock (and, internally at DFKI, rock-dfki)
package sets. Idem for import configurations in the package set's
source.yml files.

Additionally, the shortcut

    gitorious: <project_name>/<repository_name>

can now be used instead of having to write the complete importer
definition. Internally at DFKI,

    spacegit: <project_name>/<repository_name>

works as well. For instance:

    gitorious: rock/package_set