[Rock-dev] Heavy changes in rock's autoproj configuration

Ruun ruunhb at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:54:15 CEST 2011

Hi, i got some problems which is relating to this changes.

Is the current version still compatible with the old convention in
autoproj?  (Or do i need to add your proposed fixes for all package sets
and the manifest for resolving my current problem).

If i try to update, i got a failure with the following message:
$ updating autoproj main configuration
$
$ in
/home/chris/repos/rimres/autoproj/remotes/rock.toolchain/source.yml: the
source specification {:gitorious=>"orocos-toolchain/autoproj"} misses
either the VCS type or an URL

My Autoproj-version is v1.7.12.

Chris