[Rock-dev] [rock] #82: rock-replay: "goto" function

Chris Müller ruunhb at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:57:23 CET 2011

I have an additional propose / extension for a goto function.

I'm currently working with a big mixture of different log files where
i'm currently
interested to investigate the output of a specific port.  But its
absolutely
necessary to pass all other samples to my tasks.

It would be great having a function for stepping to the next sample of a
specific port or type (and all samples between them are processed
directly without
a break / pause) That would avoid to 'click' through each available
sample of the other types
in sample debugging step by step.