[Rock-dev] Roby::Planning::PlanningMethod

Chris Mueller christoph.mueller at dfki.de
Mon Dec 5 12:01:34 CET 2011

On 05.12.2011 11:51, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> On 12/05/2011 11:45 AM, Chris Mueller wrote:
>> Does anyone have an idea how to filter this structure between
>> planning_methods and 'defines'? Or do
>> we have an instance in the system, which can provide only an array of
>> 'defines' ?
> Why do you want to distinguish ?

We have a standard of different methods we want to implement in the main
planner interface, which should be accessible via our remote interface
using the fipa protocol.

For our client which uses this interface we would like to provide only
these methods which are defined in main planner. Therefore i need to
have a distinction between the definitions e.g. in config/deployment and
from a planner in order to filter out the mentioned 'defines'.

That's the background for this issue.

Chris