[Rock-dev] Idea: creating a Rock blog

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Mon Dec 5 12:16:20 CET 2011

I personally believe that we're currently in the phase of "make Rock
cool". That means that quite a lot of cool functionality arrives in Rock
that is seldom "advertised". A good example is the new functionality of
Vizkit w.r.t. display and control of components.

I'd like to put those on a blog. I was thinking in particular of tumblr,
as (1) it allows shared blogs, (2) it can post to other services like
tweeter and (3) it could be used as our "news" page (tumblr accepts
embedding very nicely).

Thoughts ?