[Rock-dev] Idea: creating a Rock blog

Chris Müller ruunhb at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:46:37 CET 2011

That's a great idea.

This will also helps to spread the knowledge of the current capabilities
the framework
can provide and is often more specific in detail in contrast to release
patch logs.

It should also provide categorizing the blog entries for specific
aspects of the framework.
(that should be already provided by each common blogging system)

+1