[Rock-dev] branch buildconf + update

Chris Müller ruunhb at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:44:34 CET 2011

That's the solution. The branch attribute was missing and if its not
define the default value seems to be master.

Would it not be better defining an error message if this attribut is
missing? I think its a little confusing if
you don't know that. Especially if you are working on another ROCK_FLAVOR

Chris