[Rock-dev] Small but non-trivial change in oroGen

Christopher Gaudig christopher.gaudig at dfki.de
Mon Feb 7 13:40:39 CET 2011

Alex, Marc and I just had the following error during autoproj build:

Mon Feb 07 13:39:25 +0100 2011: running
     rake setup[-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/cuslam/cuslam-dev/install]

(in /home/cuslam/cuslam-dev/tools/orogen)
WARN: cannot load the Hoe gem, or Hoe fails. Publishing tasks are disabled
WARN: error message is: No such file or directory - History.txt
-- checking for module 'orocos-rtt-'
--   package 'orocos-rtt-' not found
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:266
(message):
   A required package was not found
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:320
(_pkg_check_modules_internal)
   CMakeLists.txt:6 (pkg_check_modules)

-- checking for module 'orocos-rtt-mqueue-'
--   package 'orocos-rtt-mqueue-' not found
-- MQ transport not found, MQ typelib marshaller disabled
rake aborted!
cannot configure the rtt-typelib's build system
/home/cuslam/cuslam-dev/tools/orogen/Rakefile:11