[Rock-dev] Orogen warnings

Thomas Roehr thomas.roehr at dfki.de
Thu Feb 10 15:14:53 CET 2011

On 10.02.2011 15:04, Janosch Machowinski wrote:
> I am not 100% sure,  but apart from it's
> name, a RigidBodyState represents an
> transformation between two frames, the
> source and the target frame.
>
> I would guess, the warning is telling you to specify

mhm, as I mentioned that is not the only WARN message
WARN: NOT defining time on /base/samples/RigidBodyState as it would
overload a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining time= on /base/samples/RigidBodyState as it would
overload a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining sourceFrame on /base/samples/RigidBodyState as it
would overload a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining sourceFrame= on /base/samples/RigidBodyState as it
would overload a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining targetFrame on /base/samples/RigidBodyState as it
would overload a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining orientation= on /base/Pose_m as it would overload a
necessary method
WARN: NOT defining position on /base/Waypoint_m as it would overload a
necessary method
WARN: NOT defining position= on /base/Waypoint_m as it would overload a
necessary method
WARN: NOT defining time= on /base/samples/IMUSensors_m as it would
overload a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining acc on /base/samples/IMUSensors_m as it would
overload a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining acc= on /base/samples/IMUSensors_m as it would
overload a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining time on /base/samples/RigidBodyAcceleration_m as it
would overload a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining time= on /base/samples/RigidBodyAcceleration_m as it
would overload a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining acceleration on /base/samples/RigidBodyAcceleration_m
as it would overload a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining acceleration= on
/base/samples/RigidBodyAcceleration_m as it would overload a necessary
method
WARN: NOT defining time on /base/samples/SonarScan as it would overload
a necessary method
WARN: NOT defining time= on /base/samples/SonarScan as it would overload
a necessary method
..

--
Thomas Röhr (M.Sc.)