[Rock-dev] ESA SOCIS - Telemetry Module

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Fri Jul 22 18:10:59 CEST 2011

Hello Benjamin,

Am 22.07.2011 17:54, schrieb Benjamin Bittner:
> Another question: is there somewhere a list of projects that use the ROCK toolchain?
ROCK hasn't been announced to the broad public, yet and is mostly used
by the DFKI.
ATM there are four robots using ROCK. The Asguard, AVALON, SHERPA and Dagon:
http://robotik.dfki-bremen.de/en/research/robotsystems.html

Anyway, it is base on OROCOS, which has a bigger user base:
http://www.orocos.org/

> Last but not least: What is your reference system (Linux distro/version) for development?
> I would like to have a look at the software already before the application.
ROCK runs stable on Ubuntu, Debian Linux. I heared of Gentoo Users also
working with rock.
Greetings
     Janosch