[Rock-dev] Problem with loading logfiles

kost kost at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Fri Nov 11 12:20:00 CET 2011

Hey,

I've got a problem when loading sonar Logfiles with
Orocos::Log::Replay.open on my ubuntu 10.11 32bit
Whenever I open a logfile in my script I get the following error:

/base/samples/SonarBeam already defines a type in the registry, but
with a different definition (RuntimeError)

Including Typelib::Registry.new into the load function, I'm getting a
different error:

cannot convert #<#<Class:0xb0da4534>:0xb0fec850> to
/base/samples/SonarBeam

Surprisingly replaying the logfiles with rock-replay works without any
problem. I also tried to rock-convert the lofiles myself, getting the
message:

LogTools: converting /home/henning/work/sonar.0.log
building index ...done
LogTools: ignoring stream sonar.BaseScan (16357 samples)
LogTools: ignoring stream sonar.CurrentGroundDistance (0 samples)

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Henning Kost