[Rock-dev] Is anyone using the logger manually ?

Alexander Duda Alexander.Duda at dfki.de
Tue Nov 29 23:09:05 CET 2011

For me announcing it on the mailing list and changing it on master should be fine. Since every project should use next there should be enough time for all people using the logger manually to adapt to the new behavior.

But it would be nice if we could improve the error message first, telling the developer
that the component cannot be started because he forgot to call configure instead of current one which is kind of hard to understand.

Alex