[Rock-dev] Weekly report ESA SOC

Anita ana.vazquez.alonso at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:42:05 CEST 2011

Hi!

I uploaded a draft of the how-to guide I have been writing for the last 2
weeks. You can read it at:

http://ebano.datsi.fi.upm.es/~anita/rock/rockOnRTEMS/

or in PDF:

http://ebano.datsi.fi.upm.es/~anita/rock/rockOnRTEMS.pdf

Also (as indicated in the howto), here they are the scripts and patches I
implemented:
http://ebano.datsi.fi.upm.es/~anita/rock/scripts_01.tar.bz2

There are more modifications to come (like better orocos RTEMS templates
inside Rock, etc), but I'm still polishing them.

Last but not least, in parallel these weeks I have also ported everything I
did on x86 to SPARC and now Rock on RTEMS SPARC is also working(tested in
tsim-leon2 simulator) at the same level it is in x86. The how-to and all the
patches are ready for both targets (the target can be specified in
scripts/env.sh as indicated in the how-to).

Cheers!
Ana